Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunger Games = Yay!


I stinking love the book the Hunger Games. It's usually not my genre, but I couldn't stop myself from seeing what all the craziness was about. I TOTALLY recommend it. The book was better than the movie, as always.

I make a cameo on friend's blog a lot. Here is her post that I copied and pasted because I'm too lazy to write my own:

We finished off the day by going to Hunger Games with Jeremy and Denise.

This was our first pose - making the sign Katniss gave to District 11 after Rue died.  You can see that the flash didn't work.  While Brad was fiddling with the camera, we decided that this pose felt like we were doing the Heil Hitler sign.  Probably not the best idea in the middle of Berlin.


 So, we abandoned the offensive political reference in favor of a more traditional pose.

We all loved the movie, btw.  Book=good.  Movie=good.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Denise, you are more than a cameo on my blog - I consider you one of the stars!

That was a great night. Thanks for letting us tag along! After our late night I totally draaaaaaagged thru church, but it was nothing a nap couldn't fix later. And, I wouldn't have wanted to miss a minute of our ribalicious conversation!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.