Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Busted

When Abby is quiet something is wrong. I should have known something was up last week when Abby was silent for almost five minutes. I could hear little tapping noises, which I thought meant she was playing with the phone or one of our remotes. Not ideal, but I'll get over it.

To my shock she arrived in my room a few minutes later with eight of the keys off my NEW laptop. Sure enough, when I counted the missing digits on my keyboard they matched up.
I thought the whole thing was busted for sure and I was not not thrilled about the possibility of electrocuting myself trying to jimmy the snapped-off keys back into place. To my surprise, I was able to snap them back on quickly and without a problem.

I thought it would be funny to show Jeremy how easily she did it when he got home. Unfortunately, when I popped off the first key it pulled the whole base with it and now I no longer have an ALT key. That's right; Abby took off eight keys without a problem and I jacked up my keyboard on my first try.

That girl has mad skills. Must have got them from her dad. Who needs an ALT key anyway? Boo hiss.

2 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

lol...yeah who needs a bloody ALT key anyway!!!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Love the "good humor" way of accepting the damage to your NEW COMPUTER! I need to practice being so calm.