Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun in the T-Dot

My wonderful friend Kim was so sweet to fly to Toronto last week to see me. I was SO happy to show her around my old stomping grounds. Two things I love dearly: Toronto and Kimmers. We were so happy to get a room at the Westin Harbour Castle, which is about five minutes from my sister's condo on the waterfront. Even my mom got in on the fun and came up to help us with the Abbers.

This is the view from our room. This is the other view.

Pam's boyfriend's family was staying in her apartment and left her this furry surprise. Milo was the cutest dog. Everyone wanted to pet him, including all the local homeless guys.
Milo is quite the pup model.

Kim and Abby like to monkey around.

Bad morning hair.

Waiting for the boat cruise.

Having a ball on the city bus tour.

Kim took this fun photo of our bus in the windows of the ROM.

Kim and I went for a romantic dinner at Canoe Restaurant. The food was delicious and the company was sublime.

Steak -- medium rare (at least for her)

The Toronto Skyline
Dancing in the conservatory at Casa Loma.

Regal Kim

Hanging with Abbers

Loving the gardens at Casa Loma.

The fam at Casa Loma

Kim's future home.

Casa Loma I wonder where we are... Me
A Toronto trip is never complete until I meet up with my high school friend Shawn. We were so lucky that his girlfriend Mitali and co-worker Andrew were able to come as well. I was sad that this was my last night with Pam and Kim.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Denise! You look AMAZING! I think you are SO beautiful. Good job!

Unknown said...

I heart(ed) our trip- thank you so much for hosting me! And the captions for our pictures are perfect! I WISH that was my future home (but I wouldn't want it taken away from me like the poor electric guy)

Anonymous said...

Toronto looks so beautiful. And if Kim had ever moved in, I would have gone with you to visit in a heartbeat! lol.
Denise you are looking GORGEOUS! I am so jealous. I need to get my butt in gear haha.

Being Ausmus said...

Somehow I missed this one...so fun! You're looking soooooo skinny girl!!!!