Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hydrangea Happiness

SHA has the best flowers, especially in hydrangea season. Totally amazing. Blue, pink, white -- we loved them in every color!

If Abby could take in sentences, she would be saying, "What's the big deal?"

Then she would say, "Ponies! Totally more exciting. And, mom, your back fat is nasty. Time to run again!"


Abby picking the pig's nose. Take that Swine Flu.

Question: Could we be any cuter?

Answer: Heck no.

Abby was so excited she wanted to leave us there. Too bad she can't drive.

Instead she'll stay and give photos with dad the infamous stank eye.

A tender moment with dad.

So much fun :)





3 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

Only you in the middle of a beautiful tender family post brings up back fat:) ha ha you kill me. I'm going to try to start again tomorrow...we'll see...we'll see...

Eden said...

Hooray! You're back blogging again! (not that I ever post anything regularly) You look absolutely beautiful! how's the nose? how's the mileage increase on running? did my tip help? I need to practice what I preach and start running more too!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

The colors in your photos are stunning! I like the contrast of your pink shirts with the bright blue flowers and green foliage.