Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Grand Bend

I have always loved Grand Bend. As a child we went camping there every summer and as a teenager we went up all the time to scout for cute boys. There was no way I was going to be here for a month without going up to The Bend. Abby has never been on the beach before. Needless to say, she LOVED it.


I was shocked that Abby wore this "Little House on the Prairie" sun hat all day. My little girl is growing up. *Sigh*


I love this photo! Abby's first time taking in the lake-side views. She was really excited about the people throwing the footballs and Frisbees.

Pam put this sunscreen on Reese. She didn't feel the need to rub it in. She was afraid of getting it in Reese's eyes, which in no way explains why it looks like she has yogurt spilled all over her chin and neck.

Abby thoroughly enjoyed building a sandcastle on Aunt Pam's leg.

Abby was pretty annoyed at me and the camera by this point. Right after this photo she attempted to hit the camera with her sand pail.

Reese loved her beach shelter.

More smeary sunscreen goodness.


Sexy Aunt Pam and Abbers splashing in the waves.


Abby loves to eat sand. Pam got to be an expert at fishing out the pebbles.


Abby also enjoyed throwing rocks and shells into the water.




Abby was helping us pack up by eating all the food we brought.

2 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

SUCH SUCH good pic's. I love the second last one of her looking backwards holding someone's hand. Adorable!!! Umm just wondering where Pam got her body...I'd like to order one for myself:)!!!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Abby's bathing suit is the cutest!