Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Stare Down

This picture says it all:



But just in case it doesn't, here is what their looks were saying.

Reese: Nice to meet you. Everyone here has been talking about your arrival for weeks. I stayed up all night thinking about you.

Abby: Let's get one thing straight... just because I'm new here doesn't mean I'm on your turf. The toys are mine. Grandma is mine. The pink chairs in the background are mine. This baby gate is mine. You don't even walk yet.

Reese: Sounds good to me. I like sharing.

Abby: I don't.

Reese: That's too bad.

Abby: It will be for you. And FYI, anything you leave lying around I will immediately put in my mouth and contaminate with my multiple infections. I can make squeezing look like hugging. I can also yell 10 times louder. Don't make me break out the mad pipes.

Reese: Okay. Let's play tomorrow.

4 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Loved the story. Ain't that the truth! Poor little Reese. Wait until Reese grows up and is a few feet taller than Abby. We'll see if Abby will share the toys then! xoxo

Jessica said...

Amazing how you captured her thoughts, which were HILARIOUS. 'you can't even walk..'

Aunt Libby said...

Ha,ha,ha. This is hilarious. Love all your stories and pics!!!

Crystal said...

OMG! I love it. That was the best commentary ever.