Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bon Festival

A few times a year we open up the military base and invite the Japanese citizens in for a drunken-rowdy festival of cultural exchange. It's always fun to watch. Ashely and Ben were nice enough to invite us over for a pre-firework feast. So much fun.

Ben just returned from serving his country in Kuwait. We are THRILLED he returned safe and sound. I was also super happy he carried Abby for the long walk to the baseball field.

Jill looking radiant with her baby bump.

Here is where the traditional dancing takes place.

A multicultural jam on the Tycho Drums.

Ben took Abby over for a quick solo.

The love birds.


Oooohhhh

Ahhhhh

Ooooohhhh

Our friend's military dog.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I'm not a fan of seeing my daughter playing with other guys while I'm gone! Normally I'm the only man she will let come near her. Don't forget your dad while he's away!