Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Joker

Things sometimes get a little hectic when Jeremy's gone. Today was no exception. I'm a little embarrassed to say that Abby did the following while I was putting on my deodorant. I just scooped her up, grabbed her diaper bag and got her in her seat. Kristen alerted me that there was something on my kid's face after we were fully buckled in and ready to go. I got the camera instead of wiping it off.

Abby's face is priceless. She's probably thinking, "what more do I have to do to get noticed."

5 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

haha i love her faces in these! Too cute!

Jeremy said...

I'm not aware of anything purple in our house... what did she get into?

Aunt Kim said...

Oh my goodness! Could you imagine if you got all the way into a public place and then realized the mess on your kids face - how embarrassing! Kids try their hardest to slow you down when you are in a rush!

Eden said...

ummmm, Denise? is that your lipstick? if so, can I take you shopping sometime soon?

Jessica said...

It's tough when the husbands are away--I feel like doing the same thing for attention!