Saturday, August 15, 2009

Walk On

Abby is obsessed with walking the dogs. She loves to pretend to put their collars on and walk them around the living room. We thought it would be funny to pretend to walk her around Kristen's yard. She thought it was hilarious! I'm sure Children's Aid wouldn't find it quite so funny.

I guess it's not much different then those crazy children's backpacks with leashes people are using these days. We should market it and make some coin.

I'm just glad she didn't take it a step further and pee all over Kristen's bushes. She knows the command and screams it at the dogs all the time.

Here we go around the mulberry bush...

It kept slipping off and falling around her knees.


At one point she figured out she could grab on to her end and pull Kristen around. She's all about turning the tables.
She didn't want us to unhook her. She would do 'limp noodle' and yell NO! The mosquitos were too bad so we had to go inside. Darn. We were all having fun.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

isn't Kristen supposed to be on bed rest? "walking" Abby doesn't count as bed rest. :D

Being Ausmus said...

Too funny...I wish I had a dog so I could put its collar on Jacob...going places would be so much easier! When he refuses to walk I could just drag him along behind me:)

Sommer Family said...

Love every entry... just makes me a little homesick. We miss you guys!

Jena said...

love the leash. I need one for Bryce.

Eden said...

we call it the "Disneyland backpack" so it sounds fun to wear. And yes, I admit we made Eden wear one while at Disneyland when she was 2. The thing is, I really really really wanted to keep her (I'm kind of attached to her, you know) and she would have been gone in less than 15 minutes if we didn't have that thing on her!

Jessica said...

Fun with kids! She is so cute and I loved that she yells out commands to the dogs!