Friday, August 28, 2009

Creative Murder

Abby's favorite game is to chase the dogs -- and run them over -- with her shopping cart. I don't think that's what Aunt Kim had in mind when she bought it for her. Gracie usually jumps up on the couch when she is done playing, but Abby has found a way to keep the game up and running.

Isn't she genius?

I love that she is screaming at Gracie as she runs her over.

She ramped her so hard that her grocery cart fell off the couch.


Next it's my turn. She usually is kind enough to point at the target before she attacks.

Sweet mother of pearl!

Beth is in time out for eating the apple in the cart. She doesn't get to play. You can see the sorrow in her eyes.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

For how much she tortures those poor pooches, I can't believe that they haven't turned on her yet! Our loving Gracie just lays there and takes it. She's a lover, not a fighter.

Jessica said...

Oh Abby! I need to meet her! She is so funny. She can chase me down with a cart, I wont mind.

Aunt Kim said...

Abby has so much strength and endurance. I am thinking of signing Reese up for parent and tot classes at Gymworld in January - Abby would excel in that program! Hopefully there are lots of options in Germany for toddler programs.

Anonymous said...

If I need someone taken care of... she's the one I'll call ;)

Eden said...

I love how active Abby is--she is so grown up!