Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Solo

Today the sun was shining. Shocking. We had to go outside and live it up!

Abby loves finding ants and picking them up.

It's always fun to jump on sewer grates.

Abby has all the parks on base to herself since she is the only kid here.

Her favorite thing is to ride this panda. She is pointing for me to get on the seahorse.

Ride on, girl!

I'm not getting off!

Riding mom's seahorse.


Just a little too small to drive.

You spin me right round....

Free styling on the seesaw.


Her first solo ride on the slide. I had to force myself not to run and help her.




She's growing up so fast and leaving me behind.

Back to the panda.

Her new passion is taking off and putting on her shoes.

Running away with one shoe.

Cheeky grins.

A final shot.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Asher and Soren love ants too! One of their favorite words. The playground all to herself? That's pretty sweet cuz older meaner kids suck.

Being Ausmus said...

So lucky!!! I'd love to have a park all to ourselves...sometimes other peoples kids are just plain brats!!!

Eden said...

my favorite is your commentary on Abby's pictures--they're the best--I'm always laughing!

Jeremy said...

Actually, Abby has 3 (or 4) parks all to herself; the one with the Panda just happens to be her favorite. She's pretty spoiled!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. She's so adorable. I love all of these pictures :)

Aunt Kim said...

So much fun! Reese and I would love to explore all of your parks Abby! You are getting to be such a big girl! Reese and I can't wait to take you to the new Strathroy park! I would love the panda ride as well if I wasn't so heavy!