Sunday, August 02, 2009

Ticklefest

Abby looked so cute in this dress so I had to get some photos for the grandparents.


Abby just learned to master this caterpillar. Before she just pressed the buttons on the side, but now she ramps the thing all over the living room.

She also likes taking her Little People nativity set and putting the pieces in a plastic bag. Then she takes them out and puts them on the floor. Then she moves them all to the chair. Next they go back in the bag again. She's all about organizing.

She's holding my camera lens cover hostage. I finally got it back covered in drool.

Then we had a ticklefest.

She's such a giggle puss.

This photo is less-than flattering, but shows how much she loves Sunday!

9 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

Awww! I LOVE that dress...and I also love that she's obsessed with organizing...hmmm wonder where she got that from??!!!
xo

Aunt Libby said...

I miss that little cutie-pie.

Jill May said...

I was actually going to comment on that dress at church. It really is very cute. Do they come in my size?

Jessica said...

You two are super cute.

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Love the ticklefest picture best

Sommer Family said...

You take the best photos and Abby has the cutest expressions. We really miss you guys. I am always entertained and inspired by your life and blog!

Eden said...

I wish she could show Jay a thing or two about loving Sundays--they may be our worst day of the week!

Jeremy said...

There must be too much tickling going on because someone is forgetting to call me!

Aunt Kim said...

Abby has such a great grin and laugh! I miss them both! Tear.