Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunscreen in the House

Abby is not allowed to be on the table, so naturally that's where I always find her. Here she is enjoying throwing things to the floor and other assorted mischief.


Oh, the joy of being naughty.

Humming is adorable.

Her best attempt at looking innocent.

Waving at the neighbor gardening.

She loves it when she sees their dogs.

Heck no! I'm not getting off the table. Don't even joke about it.

Abigator making a mess with suntan lotion.

At least she knows she's supposed to wipe it on her face.

And on the table.

So fun!

Rubbing it in real good.



Suntan lotion - delicious.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I put A&S on the counter while I cook and it's their favorite place in the kitchen. I'm just glad they haven't fallen off yet. I can't keep my floors clean b/c those dudes are constantly chucking their food at me and onto the floor. What's up with baby food fights?

Being Ausmus said...

This looks so familiar...where have I seen this before??
Oh my son, thats where!!! Everyday climbing every high surface he can...and all the millions of times he seems to find the OPEN bottle of suntan lotion!!! Apparently he is not alone in his desires to make his Mama crazy:)!!!

Jeremy said...

Abby has fallen off the table multiple times (usually while daddy is watching her) but that doesn't seem to phase her. She runs over for some hugs and kisses and then is right back in the game. Some people might call that being stubborn, I call it determination!

Anonymous said...

Two things that I love:
1- How photogenic the Abbster is.
and 2- How you are so amazing at capturing all her fantastic adventures.
:)

Aunt Kim said...

I don't know anyone else that instead of grabbing their kid they rush to get their camera! Do you have one in each room - just in case?