Friday, August 28, 2009

Revenge

Abby hasn't been feeling her best this week. She's been sleeping like crazy. Today she has a morning nap, which she NEVER takes, and then extended her afternoon nap by three hours. I really needed her to get up so that she would sleep tonight.

I called in the dogs to help. Gracie tried licking her hair and Beth jumped around to no avail.

Gracie soon gave up and went back to "guard" position.

If she's not going to get up then I'm getting the reinforcements; otherwise known as plastic Gracie and Beth.

I allowed them to jump on her back. She didn't even blink an eye.


Then they tried to stare her awake. Still nothing.

Plastic Gracie went in for an Abby kiss. She's so sweet.

I guess she can sleep a little longer...

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

I don't think there is anything more difficult than waking a sleeping child. You love the peace and quiet and its great having the time to get things done but when you know that she has to wake up or she won't sleep through the night... TOUGH CHOICE!

Jessica said...

Whoa! Seriousl sleepy baby cutes! You are hilarious.

Aunt Kim said...

I can't wait to see the same scenario with Jeremy sleeping and the pretend dogs jumping on him and almost in his mouth. Poor Abby, your mom does the craziest things to you! Come visit Aunt Kim for some real rest and relaxation.

Being Ausmus said...

I wish you were my mother...nuff said.

Eden said...

so cute!