Friday, December 01, 2006

10/2 – Good Riddance

Today we woke up to the best pineapple I have ever eaten. The fruit bicycle guy is my new best friend.

Then we spent the afternoon hiding from the beach boys. Every time we went to the beach they would show up and want to hang out. At first they really didn’t press the issue, but now that most of the other women have “coupled up” they are running out of options and are a little more desperate. The nice security man at our hotel hung out by the fence and yelled at them so we were able to suntan later in the other afternoon. Good riddance.

I was really excited when I found out that there was a Chinese restaurant in Dinai. They seated us on the patio, which was nice, but the moat around the patio smelled like rotten fish. It was so bad I lost my appetite. I shoved in my food as fast as I could and hopped in the van to go home. I’m starting to get homesick for a good meal cooked by my husband. I don’t think I give him enough thanks for months of yumminess. You’re the best, love.

No comments: